- Thu, 19:20: I don't know if it means I'm getting better, or worse, that that was not the worst hospital meal ever.
- Fri, 09:54: So far so great Remaining stuff to do in hospital: ramp up + monitor tacrolimus levels, continue IV antibiotics to kill off reservoirs.
- Fri, 09:56: And of course hours more training w pharmacy, nutrition, social worker, occup. therapy, for home care.
- Fri, 09:58: And getting the kind of blood sugar monitoring equip I will be using at home, + start using it here w/ nurses, so I can do it right.
- Fri, 10:00: Many people in transplant land already have had some diabetes; I am somewhat unusual in not, the Prednisone-induced is my first. experience